As the New York Times has said, San Francisco is “awash with mayoral candidates.” Here’s an event where you can learn more about the some of them. This is sure to be a lively and informative debate!
- When: Tuesday, August 30th from 6:30 to 9pm, doors open at 6pm.
- Where: International Studies Academy, 655 De Haro St. at 18th St.
The debate will consist of four rounds of candidates asking questions of other candidates. Each round of questions has a specific subject:
- Round 1: Creating Careers for San Franciscans (Jobs, the Economy)
- Round 2: Preventing Cuts to Our Services (Budget, Transit, Parks)
- Round 3: Keeping Families Here (Housing, Schools)
- Round 4: Supporting Livable Neighborhoods (Health, Safety)
Can’t make it on the 30th? The debate will be videotaped and posted online.